Our Happy Feet sessions for 2-4 year olds are a fantastic way to introduce children to football, sparking excitement as they explore their bodies; the different ways in which they can move, the joy they can get from hitting a target, catching a ball or scoring a goal and the delight they can feel from learning and achieving something new.
We love to nurture young children within our Happy Feet sessions and create a supportive environment, which encourages but challenges them every week.
There is a £35 fee to register (which includes your registration fee, red iCue hoody and first months fee). Membership is then £20 per month.
- Monday’s – 2-3pm @ St Paul’s, Ramsey
- Tuesday’s – 10.45-11.45am @ The Hub, Onchan
- Tuesday’s – 2.15-3.15pm @ Tommy Clucas, Peel
- Thursday’s – 2-3pm @ The Scout Hut, Castletown
- Currently FULL – Saturday’s – 9.30-10.20am @ Marown School, Glen Vine
- Currently FULL – Saturday’s -10.20-11.10am @ Marown School, Glen Vine
For sessions that are fully booked please e-mail email@example.com to join our waiting list.